A decision has been taken by the Government of India to make it mandatory for all applicants seeking Indian Visa to apply online. This system of online application is being rolled out in a phased manner in all Indian Embassies and Consulates around the world. The online submission of visa application in the Embassy of India, Bahrain will be introduced with effect from 17th March, 2012.
Upon the start of this new online system, applicants will have an option to either complete the online form or we will assist in completing the form at our Form Filling section at the Center for a nominal standard fee.
How to apply for a Visa:
1. Please visit https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa. This URL directs you to the Government of India Visa Online Application Webpage which displays the online visa form that has to be filled in. Each applicant must apply separately.
2. Please carefully note down the Temporary Application ID number (15 characters), consisting of numbers and alphabets, which will appear immediately on the Government of India Visa Online Application form. This can be saved to retrieve your application and continue in case you wish to complete part of the application later.
3. Complete the application online. You will receive an alphanumeric File number (12 characters) and a command to either print or save the file.
4. You can print the completed visa form and submit our office along with supporting documents that are required.
5. Alternatively, you can visit our office to get assistance in registering your visa form online. The form can be registered and submitted at the same time.